New Album working title "Présence"
Fresh from the studio and looking for a friendly label/publisher
This time around we really covered the full range of our musical explorations. Rearranged Debussy and Ravel, fully driven progressive Folk, soul-stirring Italian songs, and Egberto Gismonti's ethnic Brazil-Jazz, all dressed up in our best, acoustic haut couture, with up to 6 multitracked Panflutes, guest musicians, lots of groove and heart.
This has got to hit !
1. Piano Concerto in G major / II. Adagio assai (Maurice Ravel) 9:59
2. Anita (trad./arr. Pancore) 4:24
3. Stoomwals (Peter Weekers) 8:07
4. Michelangelo '70 (Astor Piazzolla) 3:18
5. Aoife (Erik Visser) 7:31
6. Sanfona (Egberto Gismonti) 4:43
7. La cathedrale engloutie (Claude Debussy) 6:52
8. Palhaco (Egberto Gismonti) 7:29
9. Fai la ninna (trad. / arr. Pancore) 5:58
>>>Demo on request<<<
All tunes arranged by Pan des Deux
for a list of our most prestigious live perfomances
Our brand new Promo-CD
Compiled from 6 fascinating Albums
of the last 10 Years
Impro Mix (Pan des Deux "Sauvage")
Live Mix (Shibusa Shirazu, Moers 2002)
Mussorgsky's "Pictures at an exhibition"
for Panflutes und Synthesizer
The market at Limoges
A collection of luminous sounds...
Prelude (Claude Debussy, aus "Pour le Piano)
Clair de Lune (Claude Debussy)
Nanatsu no Ko (Japanisches Volkslied)
***The downloadable tracks from Luminosité and Images are all gathered in the Promo-CD as well***
***The promo CD is available free of charge for anybody interested in booking "Pan des Deux"***
Short additional Discography